- Chili Cook Off – TBD 2024
- St Pat’s Dinner – TBD 2024
- Yard Sale of Historic Proportion – May 25th and 26th 2024
- 4th of July – On a Tuesday this year
- Idaho City Days – September 30th & October 1st 2023
The Boise Basin Museum is open weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) from 11AM to 4PM from May 5 through October 9. The museum is open daily from 11AM to 4PM from Memorial day (May 29) to Labor day (September 4).
The Mining History Trail, Smokejumper Park, Brogan Park, Naylor Park and Veteren’s Park are open year round from sunrise to sunset.